Monday, October 03, 2005

The (decoded) short story

Here's the promised decoding of the story I wrote in my last post. Percept was right, I wrote the story as that of humanity. Specifically, a story of human consciousness progressing. Seven stages of human consciousness are represented in seven paragraphs. Each paragraph represents one stage in seven sentences by answering seven questions, which are:
  • What is your biggest fear?
  • What do you desire?
  • What characterizes your thinking?
  • What do you consider your greatest gift?
  • Who is your fellow man?
  • Who is God?
  • Why are you here?
Of course this wasn't something that I made up all on my own, a lot of material that I read was the real source. Specifically, a book by Deepak Chopra called "How to know God" primarily talks about consciousness in a similar fashion.